Sunday morning, March 15, 2010 in Whiting, NJ. The after effects of an extremely loud and strong windy storm that hit our area. Trees are down and other trees damaged from same, throughout the entire area here in Ocean County, southern Jersey.
Click on the photos for larger views of the photos.
1. View from my back door in CV2.
2. Closer view of the 2 fallen trees in Doug's back yard next-door.
3. You'll notice that I labeled the trees "A" and "B" in red so you can tell the two trees apart in the photos. This one is the trunk of tree "A."
4. Another angle of Tree "A."
5. The other side of Tree "A."
6. Uprooted trunk of tree "B."
7. Extremely close-up shot of tree "B."
8. Both trees. Different angle.
9. "B" Tree up against another neighbors house.
10. "B" Tree. Another view.
11. "B" Tree up against the house.
12. Another angle of "B" tree and the house.
13. Another view of Tree "B" and the house.
14. The base of another tree, Tom's Tree, "C." in CV2
15. Closer shot of Tree "C."
16. Large fallen tree branch from tree "C."
17. CV3, near Vinnie and Lorraine's house, on our side of the road.
18. CV3, past Charlie's house, on the other side of the road.
Seeing that there doesn't seem to be an American Sewing Guild Neighborhood Group in Manchester Township, NJ, am interested in starting one up here in Ocean County.
The only problem is finding other members of the Southern NJ chapter of ASG in Manchester Township which covers Manchester, Whiting and Pine Lake Park, with the zip codes of 08759 and 08757. Also notices that there's none listed for neighboring Toms River, zip 08753, either, here in Ocean County, NJ.
Helped Louise set up her own blogspot. I more or less just guided her as she set it up. We did it from my house on my computer. All in all, her blogspot looks pretty good. We ended up calling it Louise Ann Barton's Pine Barrens Books. To see her blogspot, click on the underlined title above, Louise Ann Barton's Books. She has 3 of of her books listed there. Click on the photos to enlarge them for better viewing.
The first book published in this series:
An Old Fashioned Christmas in the Pine Barrens
The second book published in the series:
Vacationing in the Pine Barrens
The third book published in the series:
Scarey Tales of the Pine Barrens
Louise is presently working on another book. This new one, that is a work in progress, has to do with murder-mysteries that occurred during Christmas time. Louise has been at it for several months now. Some of us have had the honor to listen to her readings of same at a local writers group that meets at the Manchester Library, here in New Jersey. She keeps us in suspense at the monthly meetings with her written works of art.